In order to provide you with our services, we collect certain information from you when you visit our website, purchase event tickets, send us an enquiry, request a quote and subscribe to our newsletter.
- Identity data includes your full name and company name (this is optional and you can choose not to provide this)
- Contact data includes your email address and telephone number
- Marketing data includes your preference in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Technical data includes (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. This is collected from analytics providers.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website and services. We collect this personal data by using cookies.
We do not collect credit card information. Purchases are all handled for us by third parties stores such as PayPal, among others. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of such app stores and we rely on their security measures. However we do collect transaction data which include details about payments from you through our website.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.